Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Sun Has Got His Hat On!

He's coming out to play,

The sun has got his hat on,

Hip hip hip hip hooray!

Last weekend the sun dusted off his fedora and came out to play alright! Sunday was absolutely wonderful and it's made me so impatient for the summer time. Strangely when it gets sunny I have an urge to dress more 1950's, the boyfriend feels this too. I just find that personally the 40's suits the winter more with the darker colours and heavier fabrics. When the weather hots up there's nothing more comfortable than a bright circle skirt although so far it's still too cold for that so I had to make do with a pencil skirt.




This picture was taken just before I went to the hair dresser which is why my hair is pulled back and looks kind of like a comb over. Curling my hair every single day has had its downsides however I have had my student on placement with me for nearly three weeks now and she has not once seen me without my curls. That's a record I say!

Sunglasses: Primark (menswear)
Top: Freddies of Pinewood (do you remember it was on my wish list before Christmas? Well someone got it for me for Christmas! Naww ain't he sweet!)
Cardigan: Primark
Pencil Skirt: Matalan
Tights: M&S
Shoes: Miss L Fire

No comments: