Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Back in Black

Hello. Hello! Look at that! The whole of November wizzed past me and not a single post, no wonder I'm not so good at this blogging lark.

Anyway I just thought I'd pop by to show you my new dress.

I got it from Ebay for a few bob and absolutely LOVE it. It's not vintage, just a Marks and Sparks lil' number but I think it's like a 50's tea dress. It's going to be a wardrobe staple I do believe. Black being the colour of the majority of my outfits. I can wear this dress with wooly tights and a little scarf in the winter and with bare legs in the spring. Maybe some bright jewelry too to summer it up a bit.

The scarf I am wearing is from Accessorize and few years ago and features a lovely pattern of swallows (which you can't see here) and stripes. Everything in the outfit is high street and yet I still feel wonderfully vintage.

Stay tuned folks for my other lovely new BLACK dress which I bought from the Pin-Up Parade!!

No comments: